Can we please get some numbers?

Am I the only one who wonders how much slighty, considerably etc. is? I get that the devs want us to focus on having fun and not think too much about the numbers but as soon as a game gets more competetive numbers matter. There is a reason why only some perks are staples and not every killer is top tier.
So sometimes I wonder is "Survivors suffer an additional 25 % Action Speed penalty when pulled into the Dream World for the second time" better than "Tremendously decreases Survivors' Action Speed when in the Dream World"; both add-ons are rare but which one is better? How much is tremendously? Is one superior to the other? Which one fits my playstyle better?
And why do developers still refrain from giving out numbers for add-ons?

Comments

  • I tried to get the info. This is the response I got:
    "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide exact numbers for our players."

  • I tried to get the info. This is the response I got:
    "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide exact numbers for our players."

    which basically means "we don't know the numbers" lol
  • That's because the "units" are not universal, each instance can have different values depending on what is being applied. For example, these are the numbers according to the DBD Wiki for Toolboxes.

    • Slightly - 10%
    • Moderately - 15%
    • Considerably - 20%
    • Tremendously - 25%
      However, these are the numbers for the Reagent (Mist) Offerings, also according to the DBD Wiki.

    • Slightly lessens - 50%

    • Slightly thickens - 25%
    • Moderately thickens - 50%
    • Considerably thickens - 75%
  • @Broccoli_Jaeger said:
    HellDescent said:

    I tried to get the info. This is the response I got:

    "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide exact numbers for our players."

    which basically means "we don't know the numbers" lol

    The DBD support actually has no idea what they are talking about, I noticed that already too

  • They could just add the number in ( ) behind slightly, considerably etc. or make it appear if we hover over the word with our mouse/controller. I still do not understand the reasoning behind not releasing those numbers.

    @HellDescent said:
    I tried to get the info. This is the response I got:
    "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide exact numbers for our players."

    How would they be unable? Are the numbers locked in a secret safe and only 1 person on earth knows the code? lol

  • @Marvel said:
    They could just add the number in ( ) behind slightly, considerably etc. or make it appear if we hover over the word with our mouse/controller. I still do not understand the reasoning behind not releasing those numbers.

    @HellDescent said:
    I tried to get the info. This is the response I got:
    "Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, we're unable to provide exact numbers for our players."

    How would they be unable? Are the numbers locked in a secret safe and only 1 person on earth knows the code? lol

    Don't know I was trying to get numbers for Myers and his addons, I think he's the most complicated killer when it comes to values. My guess they don't wanna give them out for some reason.