Whats your builds on buffed wraith?

Before his buff id always run pop bbq ruin undying but i don't think thats necessary anymore. My favorite build for fun to run is nurses sloppy ruin undying and just run around smack people off gens. I have all perks unlocked so give me what ya got!

Comments

  • End-fury stbfl surge

  • @nursewannabe said:

    End-fury stbfl surge

    I never got the consensus around nurses spirit fury on wraith since hes stunned for longer while in cloak? Am i missin somethin?

  • Ruin for early game regression (level 2 ATM). Pop for mid-late game (level 1 ATM). Nurses because stealth killer. BBQ because bloodpoints, and the map awareness is nice. For add-ons I used bone-clapper and the ghost. It's very effective. I played 2 matches yesterday with this where there was frequent red rank only parties. The destruction was glorious. The second match was a 4k against an all rank 1 (2 were 2, but they probably depipped) 4 man SWF(they were all on each other's friends lists, yes I check this to determine how sweaty the match will be) with meta perks and an Ormond offering. Very satisfying.

  • Nurse's, BBQ, Deathbound, and Make Your Choice.

    Nurse's, BBQ, and Deathbound are all info perks. Wraith does really well with these, since he has pretty basekit good mobility now and can easily approach survivors unnoticed. BBQ has the added benefits of it's literally free money, and deathbound is very useful for tracking survivors outside of Nurse's range. Make Your Choice is a very economical pick; consistent instadowns are always great.

  • Same as my old build;

    • BBQ
    • Make Your Choice
    • Devour Hope
    • Undying

    or

    • BBQ
    • Make Your Choice
    • Pop
    • Dragon's Grip

    I like one shotting basically.