This was so hard to do
So since the release of new DLC I was trying to do adept Trickster and after a few games I realised that you just can't get it if you use his powe even once. You just don't get enough brutality points by very small amount for that final pip progress stack.
So you know what that means, oh yes. Playing trickster completely powerless (not like he has too much of it anyway), just full games of 110% M1 gameplay, not a single use of M2.
Oh why do I even torment myself over adepts anyway. Well not like I was losing all of my games, on the contrary when I wasn't thinking about the knifes and just perfecting my routing, I was managing to get at least 5-6 hook even versus the really good teams with great loopers, the mediocre teams I just 3-4ked. The biggest problem was that I had no perks to stall first two gens because if they're done, I can't do the adept anymore.
So I was waiting and searching for ideal team of 4 potatoes that don't do gens and I finally found them.
Well now I'm off to getting 50 downs while carrying another survivor so that will be fun for sure.

Comments