Blight J-Flick

I was watching Otz's stream, where he was told that the J-flick was an exploit? Mclean said it wasn't intended, but it's fine now. What's with the backtracking? Can someone explain it to me?

I don't understand how it's different from an oni flick, considering his is a 180, or the start turns for billy.

Comments

  • what do you mean by "But its fine now" ?

  • Someone on this forum posted a clip of a Programmer (McLean) basically saying "it's unintended, people are getting around a restriction, don't get used to it"

    So yeah, that's what changed I think

  • @Zozzy said:

    what do you mean by "But its fine now" ?

    I didn't mean it's fine, but others were acting that it's fine. I was just curious.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Someone on this forum posted a clip of a Programmer (McLean) basically saying "it's unintended, people are getting around a restriction, don't get used to it"

    So yeah, that's what changed I think

    Makes sense.