can someone help me for this challenge

Screenshot_20210331-104837.jpg

I did what they asked but he doesn't want to accept it, it's a bug or it's just me thank you

Comments

  • it cant be completed anyway, did ass it asked like 5 times in a match and it just ignored it. Just avoid it.

  • @Harold_Shipman said:

    it cant be completed anyway, did ass it asked like 5 times in a match and it just ignored it. Just avoid it.

    I saw someone mention it's just badly worded and you have to point twice in a row at the killer after premonition activates.. tempted to try it, but at the same time, tempted to just work on other challenges until they fix it.

  • Another post mentioned you have to let the full animation play out for it to count. So maybe give it a second or two extra just in case?

  • I just did the challenge by following the advice in this forum (thanks everyone!). Made sure to point twice in a row and let the full animation play out each time. I also ran Object which probably makes it a lot easier.

  • @JacksonWise said:

    I just did the challenge by following the advice in this forum (thanks everyone!). Made sure to point twice in a row and let the full animation play out each time. I also ran Object which probably makes it a lot easier.

    Same.

    I actually pointed three times in a row (third time to make sure second pointing motion was fully complete) and did it a few times during the match also to be sure it wasn't "point once after every premonition, twice during the match" since that's how it's written.. but better safe than sorry and yeah I got my points so yay

  • you mean pointed the killer twice with the finger animation?