Demogorgon's power kinda feels like a missed opportunity

I thought it would be really cool if there was a way to trigger survivors into the upside down world, making everything look different and like the upside down, like the dream world with Freddy. The only time we get this is when walking in certain areas on the Hawkins map, and think about how cool it would be if every map could have an upside down effect.

Comments

  • @BrodieDBD said:

    I thought it would be really cool if there was a way to trigger survivors into the upside down world, making everything look different and like the upside down, like the dream world with Freddy. The only time we get this is when walking in certain areas on the Hawkins map, and think about how cool it would be if every map could have an upside down effect.

    I was think more that only Demo could go into the upside down, and that'd be his way of transporting to places without being seen?