Why make the killer experience so awful and frustrating? (hook deadzones)
If you go through all the effort of chasing and getting a survivor down why aren't we then allowed 1 simple hook out of 12 ffs?
I'm seeing this so consistently now that the hooks are so far apart if you use one single hook then if a survivor goes down within about 12m of that hook you can not physically reach any other hook. Why? why make it so hard? the survivors buy time by lasting long in a chase. When the killer has gone to all that effort why yank the hook out of their grasp? just to spite them?
This is with no offerings btw. If the survivors use multiple hook offerings then I could understand by by default the hooks should not be spread out in this way. It's like you're purposefully trying to kick the handful of people left playing killer in the face.
On some indoor maps you can't even hook people period in certain spots even if all hooks are still standing.
Comments
I play Spirit regularly so I can't relate.
Another game
Pale rose. I lost 1 single hook near the center of the map (just in front of the hill that usually spawns there) after I sacrificed a survivor. The next survivor I got down I could not hook ANYWHERE. There was not a single hook available near the center of the map. The closest was all the way at shack.
This has to be bugged at this point. It's absolutely ######### ridiculous. It feels like you NEED agitation and even then I'm not sure that perk would have got me to a hook. Once again no hook offerings used, no hooks sabotaged or anything.
The one map that I recall frequently being in a hook dead zone was The Game. I just feel like the hooks are so sparse on the lower level?
Breakable walls usually often to blame for why I cant reach a hook specifically the game. The game map on at least 3 or 4 occasion has robbed me of a hook and saying just break the wall killer isn't great when I don't even know which god damn wall needs to be broken to reach a hook I shouldn't struggle to find.