"JAHJKHh ahi ugsd gag sagfgfhfgh April fools btw kgiopg gj aiopghi hghf"
By @Yords
2021.
Truly inspiring
I said I really liked it. It's very inspiring.
@Phasmamain said:Truly inspiring
@Phasmamain said:
he has become my new favourite forum member. No homo.
Man, such beautiful words. You'd believe he'd be a poet with that quote.
Fabulous! I can't contain my tears.
On a side note, did someone send a welfare check just in case it was a stroke?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Truly inspiring
I said I really liked it. It's very inspiring.
he has become my new favourite forum member. No homo.
Man, such beautiful words. You'd believe he'd be a poet with that quote.
Fabulous! I can't contain my tears.
On a side note, did someone send a welfare check just in case it was a stroke?