I understand how to win with Trickster

Trickster is a stealth Killer that is good at keeping stacks of STBFL.

Monitor and Abuse, Save the Best For Last and some gen slowdown is probably the most value you will get from him. He won't be insane but you'll probably walk out of games with at least a 2k.

Just play him like a weaker off-brand Deathslinger

Comments

  • 100% facts.

    But why play an off-brand version of deathslinger, when I can just play the real thing with much more success?

    Trickerster is ALOT of fun, so I’ll still play him from time to time. But here’s the real kick, you mentioned it yourself using STBFL: The Trickster is a stronger killer, if he never uses the knives at all. Pretty depressing fact for a110%/4.4 killer 😓

  • I thought this was going to be a joke thread.

    "I understand how to win with trickster. Pick someone else"