The game might seem survivor sided, here's why ?

So the popular Dead by Daylight content creator Scott Jund made a video debate about "MMR, Win streaks and what a win is". He made a lot of points and throughout the video, I was nodding my head saying "Yes, that's right and true". I'm not switching to survivor cause the game is survivor sided, I'm switching to survivor because It's beneficial.

You see, there was just one point Scott Jund made which I never knew, about the Developers "Profit". Even if the developers do understand about swf and other balancing, they aren't going to change it because the game so far has been so successful, Scott Jund's words btw.

Why would the developers buff a killer knowing survivors will not play, then there game will slowly fall apart. What the developers don't seem to understand is that there are more survivors than killers, 4x as much actually.

The point of this comment is for you to understand why the developers don't choose to fix everything unfair, they would lose "Profit" and the game will slowly die. They don't want that to happen so they focus on the majority, that's why the game might seem unbalanced for killer.

Comments