Please create a notification when someone leaves endgame chat
It happens all the time. i have no way of knowing when someone has chat turned off or leaves the endgame chat and I am just typing to myself...
It happens all the time. i have no way of knowing when someone has chat turned off or leaves the endgame chat and I am just typing to myself...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The only current workaround, and it doesn't give information for the killer, is to go to options then there's a tab that shows the survivors' latency. It only shows it if they are still in the end game lobby. Your suggestion is much better!
I like it, survivors can cry but I'm already in another lobby.
Most survivors don't really care what the killer thinks Derphead. They just want to talk amongst themselves. This is more for survivors since there are more of them.
I mean why not, isn’t hard.