Match wait times very long
Doctor, rank 16, cross-play enabled. I literally can't get a match. Updated to 4.6.0. so that's not the issue.
Doctor, rank 16, cross-play enabled. I literally can't get a match. Updated to 4.6.0. so that's not the issue.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
New killer and two killer changes just released so more killers trying him out i guess.
Try playing survivor at rank 16. You'll get a match instantly
It depends on the time of day really. I find on EU servers daytime is instant survivor and long killer times but when night hits it's instant killer and an average of 20 min survivor queue times.