Exit bug/exploit.
https://streamable.com/jdtxb9 Explains it all. Still managed to get her because I could throw knives. But M1 killers could have not got her.
Tagged:
Pending
https://streamable.com/jdtxb9 Explains it all. Still managed to get her because I could throw knives. But M1 killers could have not got her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Had the same bug right now. Was playing as Ash against The Pig on Badham Preschool. There was like a little area where i could not get hit. If i moved a bit out of there everything was normal but i could move back into that area.
Can confirm this bug. Mentioned it in a separate thread about nurse issues, but same exact issue at the exit.
I had this bug as well, on HNL.