Increase rate of tunneller

Like, it's crazy !

I made 8 games today.

These 8 games, red ranks, killers rank 1, and there was some freaking tunnelling, like hell, the guy was unhooked, and immediately the killer came back to kill him again, while he was just chasing someone before, but stop it to tunnel.

The DS nerf has destroy a fear about picking up someone who's just been unhooked. I know that fear came from an absolute top tier perk that DS is. I always complained about DS used for anything but anti tunnelling (and I don't even want to talk about DS + Unbreakable). I'm a killer main, I know how DS presence was strong.

But now, it's incredible, it's rank 1 killers knowledge with rank 20 cancer playstyle. DS is a must have, and I'm starting to believe that the new DS should be base kit.

Oh and, I know, everyone plays his game how he wants to have fun. I know sometimes the killer has to tunnel someone out of the game if he wants to win, but hey, the last games, or my entire team gave free hits to the killer for him to stop tunnelling me, or I was doing that so he has no reason to tunnel (each time there was 4 generators, like, there is no pressure over the killer, no gen rush, no need to tunnel).

This is a game, and now a huge majority of killers are playing super selfish, this is unhealthy for both sides. As a killer I always try to have 10-12 hooks so everyone has a the longest game possible and can more or less enjoy it.

The new DS is effective as an anti-tunneling perk, like hell if you use it, the killer deserved it. I think the game should punish pure tunnelling base kit.

I want experience and thoughts of different people, maybe it was me being unlucky.

Comments