Fun Repressed Alliance rework

[Repressed alliance]:

“You’re accustomed to being hunted by malicious forces and you’ve begun using it to your advantage.

When you cleanse a totem, you gain a token. Press the active ability button to:

  • Block a generator for 30 seconds when repairing
  • Block a destroyed pallet pathway for 8 seconds when passing through
  • Block a window for 6 seconds when vaulting

Executing one of the actions will block for both killer and survivor and consume one token. At each token consumption, Repressed Alliance goes on cooldown for 20/15/10 seconds.

Any actions will be highlighted by white for all survivors to see.”

357CD663-AAB9-4A3A-AACD-A4B919BEC2C2.jpeg


I really enjoy the fact that this perks lets survivors use the entity so I thought it would be fun to expand it a bit, I know it sounds a lil’ unrealistic but one can dream, right? <3

Comments

  • I like the new activation condition (cleansing a Totem), but I don't like the new effects, they seem too powerful.