Playing Survive With Friends Deemed Boosting By Killers?

Exactly as the subject reads. Earlier today I was playing with friends and we were called boosters for playing together. Considering that I've seen stranger things happen with banning people on different games for weird things that didn't make sense, I'm just checking in on this. If I can't play this game with my friends then I'm not sure why I'd want to play in the first place, just saying :T

Comments

  • It's just his way of saying that you don't have any skill. It's just trash talk and you'll run into it every once in a while. GG and move on. You won't get banned for playing with friends. It's part of the game.

  • SWF has two reason why it could be called boosting.

    Players can team up with lower ranks and boost each other by completely destroying low rank killers.

    The game has been balanced around solo play, i.e. SWF naturally gives you an advantage due to voice comms

  • Sometimes, yes. If you are a low rank and some of your friends are red/purple ranks, Since you'll be matched with a killer of the same level as you. I've seen multiple times 3 reds carrying a rank 15 through the game.

  • You don't get banned for being boosted.

  • Meh a lot if not most killers filter out SWF so not sure why they hate it so much considering...

    I play on PS4 and due to that damn app that filters out SWF it take 40 or so min to find a match only to be Dc'd in the lobby. 

    I love this game but even when playing solo if all 4 load in at once they DC as well... 

    I'm not sure what killers encounter SWF anymore considering they DC in Lobbies they think may be SWF and/or use the app. 

    That killer was just salty he didn't DC in the lobby like the rest do. I don't think he was meaning to upset you just venting frustration. 



  • How badly do you stomp the killer whem playing with friends? 
    If you win easily the killer is likely mad they did not stand a chance, and probably had zero fun. 
    It may have been boosting indirectly by helping the team steamroll the killer.

    Not saying you can't play with friends, mind you. 
  • When the survivor teams ranks look like this:
    Rank 3
    Rank 10
    Rank 14
    Rank 17

    Someone is being boosted.

  • @Metajaxx the boosting aspect is on BHVR not on you and your friends. The killers rank should be based around the best survivor not the worst or the average of the group. Play the game and ignore the garbage.

  • I get matches about half the time where a rank 2 and a rank 15 are paired up. It happens so often that it makes getting through ranks 11-8 harder than 7-4. You shouldn't have to play against a team with 3 rank twos in it if your rank 10. Sure balance the difference between ranks but if a team is 2-2-2-15 go against rank 5ish not 12-8