Pipping with Trickster
I am confused on this. I 4K'd and got a brutal Killer. Safety Pipped. 0 Chaser, Gold Devout, Iridescent gatekeeper and Malicious. I attached the screenshot. I chased every person, every gen was done except one and I killed the last person at the end. Trying to get adept and was pretty sure I got it and then get Brutal. Maybe something is up with PIPPING?
What I am saying is how do I get a 4K without getting any points in Chaser?
Safetu PIP.jpg
Comments
Exactly, 0 points there and I 4K'd. The match lasted like 20 minutes, chased each person, won chases etc
I can't believe we're doing this with another killer. Plague and the chainsaw killers have already needed chaser emblem fixes. When's this gonna be fixed, BHVR? Will it ever be fixed?
Hey using him to derank is the only thing he’s good for. I’m gonna keep playing him till I’m green rank then try to git gud with Huntress, a real ranged killer.
I haven't actually PIP'ed with him and I have had several 3 and 4K's. Maybe something is wrong.
I've went from red to green because of him