Post your funniest salty quote from today

As the title says post your funniest salty quote from today, just keep it clean and no names and try and give a description for context.

This is from rank 1 solo q, the killer was a Clown on Macmillan Estates and dia soft camp just out of terror radius each time. He got 1 person and then decided to tunnel and camp me after I got unhooked 2nd time.

So since we needed 1 gen I ran him around away from the other 2 while they got the gen powered and the gate opened, he eventually got me which I knew would happen. He tried taking me closer to the gate for the hook and both the other 2 got out anyways.

He got kind of salty over the fact he didn't get his 4k for camping and that I decoyed him away from his tunnel plan and 2 got out.

Comments

  • you can tell from their items and offerings that its 4 SWF. 3 brand new parts, darkest moonlight, most fog possible. one got the hatch.

    not rly a salty chat in this picture, but you can see the chat bar scrolls down a lot, i should have scrolled before taking the shot lol


  • Well played 3k game

  • Killed him with 5 tokens. Decided to add insult to injury to really rub salt in the wound. 
  • If I had a nickel every time I was called "trash"....(In this game or otherwise...happened just today lol!)..

    And if I had a dime every time I 4k'd and was called "trash" or "Baaadd" (with 3 a's and 2 d's)....

    Well, I could probably almost afford to buy the next dlc!

    This game should institute a swear jar! You can call someone names, but costs you a quarter.
  • This is from yesterday but sadly didn't take any screenshot:
    Rank 1 and we were all solo players. We were facing a camper wraith, 9 out of 10 wraiths are apparently, we managed to do 1 gen before he got one. When he did i tried to rescue my teammate and saw the killer camping and coming to me, then i decided to go far from the hook so another one can do the rescue but he came back to the hook and hit the hooked survivor. At this point we knew what kind of killer we were facing and decided to gen rush.
    When the 1st survivor died killer got the 2nd one but we didn't even try to rescue him because we knew what would happen. We finished the gens, both gates opened and of course we waited at the gates to t-bag him.
    Got a private message after that from him saying "noob gen rushers"
    The most surprising thing though was that they, random solo players, knew what to do.
  • Not from today but yeah... dude got mad because I kept screwing with him while using boil over. 
    He didn't even get to hook me once, he really only had himself to blame lol. 

    What makes it even better is he thinks this is a threat xD

    I hope he enjoyed his time out because my lord that boy was saltier than a mcdonalds large fry from the 90s

    All I did was respond with sad faces xD