Is there a reworked map this chapter?
I can't find anything about the reworked map is there one this update?
I can't find anything about the reworked map is there one this update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. Just a broken killer and a meh survivor.
Atleast the lobby looks pretty cool.
as if this game wasn't stale enough. Now the devs aren't even releasing new or reworked maps with major updates that only occur around every 2-3 months.
Farm wasn't ready to ship, so we got to wait. I really want a map for Trickster though. :<
Hopefully not looking at the state of the past few
It was planned to be Coldwin Farm but they announced that they needed more time to work on it. I'm not gonna complain. I'd rather wait then get a map that isn't fully finished yet.