Is it just me or is there a LOT of bass?
When playing dbd I noticed that there is an insane amount of bass in the game, are my headphones broken or something? I can't even hear the heartbeat of the killer its so loud
When playing dbd I noticed that there is an insane amount of bass in the game, are my headphones broken or something? I can't even hear the heartbeat of the killer its so loud
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have had this exact thing happen. It's a glitch. Hard reset on console fixed it for me.
I actually found out my headphones broke :/ Not entirely luckily, just now everything has big BASS. Maybe dbd is a lil bugged but idk
When someone dies on hook and the entity is taking their body the sound literally rumbles my headphones