Secondary attacks reveal the presence of a curse, as it was in 2016-2018

I sawed through the survivor, and the curse was revealed to him

20210331025721_1.jpg

I had 4 tokens, by hanging Meg, I would get 5 tokens. And in general, I killed everyone, but the survivors found out about the totem earlier than I wanted

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • It looks like you're using devour hope here. While you can hide NOED by using alt attacks, you actually cant hide devour and any type of attack alerts the survivor.

  • I think that the only known killer you can hide Devour Hope with is Plague

  • @sharkster13 said:

    I think that the only known killer you can hide Devour Hope with is Plague

    Previously, it was so, then it was changed that the presence of a curse is not revealed to the hatchets of the huntress, to any secondary attacks

    @BorfBorf said:

    It looks like you're using devour hope here. While you can hide NOED by using alt attacks, you actually cant hide devour and any type of attack alerts the survivor.

    Secondary attacks did not reveal curses, only during a kill with five stacks