make chat filter OPTIONAL
I shouldn't even have to say this it should have been optional from the start
I shouldn't even have to say this it should have been optional from the start
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've said this in some other obscure thread but I think the chat filter was meant to shield them from the legal liability of what DBD players say. Just like all other online mediums of communication, they are partially responsible for what their users say and do, and if that amounts to something criminal (which isn't surprising considering what this community is like), they can possibly be held liable.
but if it's optional and someone turns it off then they are no longer held liable