Another Non-Console Friendly Killer
Now I'm not about to complain about Trickster being bad, but what I am gonna complain about is the sudden rush of new killers that are just not viable on console.
Blight is the perfect example, he's horrible on console but good on pc, that's because of the controls obviously but it's still a problem if you can't play a killer correctly just because your're not on the right platform. With that said, why does Trickster have such absurd recoil on his knife throws? It's not a gun so I don't get why it'd be there and I never even noticed this while watching streamers play him.
The reason why is likely how easy it is to manage the recoil on pc, it's incredibly annoying on console however and despite only playing him for one match, it seems like he'll become another blight for console players if it isn't taken care of. Who knows? Maybe I'm rushing it but I want to talk about this problem while it's fresh, the devs don't seem to consider console controls when making a killers power.
Comments
Console player here, to me his recoil seems fine. It takes a bit more than one match to get used to it however.
I’m pretty sure that the console versions are just direct ports of the PC game.
I don’t think any of the Devs even try out the new Killers on console or spend any development time considering those platforms