Killers are immune to being stunned by pallets when lunging
Killers are completely immune to being stunned by pallets when in a lunging basic attack. Seems to be consistent with all the killers.
Tagged:
Pending
Killers are completely immune to being stunned by pallets when in a lunging basic attack. Seems to be consistent with all the killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yea
Think it's just running as well not just lunging
Having issues as well.
So I wasn't going crazy when I stunned an oni twice in one game and still got down. He looked around like, "No way that should have hit.'
I can confirm that this bug is in the game (started with the 4.6.0 update)
I have played few killer rounds today after the update and any palette drop that could result in a hit (camping the palette or greedy and late drop of the palette) was giving me a hit without the stun, lung or normal attacks.