Object of Obsession: Problem? Or not? (Post Rework)
Now, if i had made this post before OoO got it's changes announced, I think we'd all know what everyone would say. But since the devs put out a proposed change for it, i'm genuinely interested in OoO opinions.
OoO is about as popular a kid that got caught taking a ######### on video is. Everyone in this community knows it.
So, opinions on the changes they showed us?
I think I did a pretty good job so far, GoobyNugget.

Comments
What rework?
The rework that the devs showed on stream in the QnA, dont know if its live yet but it got reworked.
It did not get reworked, they floated an idea of a rework to spark discussion. The perk has not been changed and there is no promised or guarantee that it will get changed.
That was just a thought they were having. They wanted the community to give feedback.
ah well, I see