Playing as Trickster VS Wraith (Trickster impresions)
So I was playing few games with new killer and then tested new buffes for Wraith and Blight and I have to say... I much enjoy play Wraith than new killer. Personaly, because I just feel my power is somewhat meaningfull and also I feel less exhausting to play new Killer. Playing Blight (allready good killer) and Wraith (lower tier killer) after playing with Trickster... I just feel so refreshing when I play any other killer besides Trickster.
I don't know how, but playing as a Trickster for me is exhausting. You have to put so much work for almost nothing. On the other side, easier or more simple killers feels better to play and are more powerfull. Please consider to buff him in many ways.
I think what would help is to remove losing knife attacks so that your effort to down someone / damage him with your power has some future (when you found that Survivor again) meaning.
It's all just subjective opinion of course.
Comments