Actually, even in that comments section there are apparently people who find the SOULL FOOD creepy, so I don't know, maybe I'm just accustomed to dark humor. And, to be fair, he doesn't do any shenanigans like this in DbD (and it technically isn't the same character) but I really can't seperate all of Freddy's insane hijinks from his DbD appearance.
So, I think Pig, Freddy, and Ghostface are funny Killers, not really scary or creepy. Very subjective, though.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion is not scary. He is cheap-ass-annyoing edgy teen who hasn't tasted a good chancla to learn some manners
plague isnt creepy and trickster isnt creepy either
Those are mine
People find Freddy Kreuger creepy? The guy who did this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qw5YcXgQZwActually, even in that comments section there are apparently people who find the SOULL FOOD creepy, so I don't know, maybe I'm just accustomed to dark humor. And, to be fair, he doesn't do any shenanigans like this in DbD (and it technically isn't the same character) but I really can't seperate all of Freddy's insane hijinks from his DbD appearance.
So, I think Pig, Freddy, and Ghostface are funny Killers, not really scary or creepy. Very subjective, though.
Trickster is the only killer I don't find creepy nor scary in any way and this applies to his cosmetics too.