Go Go Power Rangers
Black, red, pink, blue, yellow.....Can we get a green?
Black, red, pink, blue, yellow.....Can we get a green?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s disgusting how they out a killer that is barely viable against potatoes let alone good players, ignore every bit of feedback they were given, and still expect people to buy new skins for the killer
Tbh I kinda like the black and yellow ones.....red one is kinda edgy but okay.....not a fan of the blue and pink ones though.
But yeah, I don't plan on getting any cosmetics until they finally realize their mistake and buff him.
Green ranger was my favorite.
That flute dagger was badass
I don't have a problem with most of the new cosmetics, I mean the trickster ones don't look half bad.
But what on earth are these Yun-Jin abominations?
Sneaky Joker reference?^^
The Dragon Zord was the best. I also loved him as white tiger!
Hell yeah, later on in aother series he gets the Master Morpher too,
Each element is fine but all together... 🤷🏻♀️