Is No Way Out bugged?
I tried it with Trapper with Remember Me. I got 4 stacks of No Way Out and 4 stacks of Remember Me before the gens were done. I trapped the gates with the Iridescent Stone add-on. Using basic math, the total time it should take to open a gate should be: 74 seconds.
10 seconds base time for No Way Out
8 seconds per token for No Way Out
4 seconds per token for Remember Me
and finally 16 seconds to open a gate (it's either 16 or 18 seconds, pardon me if I'm off by 1 or 2 seconds).
First match with Trapper, I trapped the gate, they disabled the trap after the gens were done. Iridescent Stone resets a trap every 30 seconds. They disabled the trap at one gate only once. Ergo, they had to disable that first before they work on the gate. The math doesn't add up and the survivor working on the gate wasn't the obsession and had no perks that would speed up opening a gate. The only other thing I can think of is that another survivor was holding the trap open during the unlock but I don't think they can hold it open for that long while a survivor stands on it.
Comments