Trickster on console
JEEZ THE RECOIL ON HIM IN INSANE devs can you tone it down a notch
JEEZ THE RECOIL ON HIM IN INSANE devs can you tone it down a notch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't even understand why he has to have it in the first place.
As expected,playing him on console feels straight up awful and clunky.
I could have easily downed a survivor with Deathslinger or Huntress by the time i get 8 knives on a survivor.
Thanks for this post.
You have saved me some cash :)
On the plus side, at least Trickster has united killers and survivors in the fact we all agree he is a steaming pile of ....
Yeah, thanks. I think this is the first killer I don't buy.