Is it me or does the game look nicer?
I feel like the update has improved the graphic quality a lot. Like the killer models look a lot more polished.
I feel like the update has improved the graphic quality a lot. Like the killer models look a lot more polished.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe it come from the lights?
Possibly though the game seems a lot smoother now than usual. Might be a case of the background maybe.
Might have to do with the new background theme updates and indirectly, like MadCat said, the lighting.
They did say they improved the graphics in the lobby, so I guess it did change a little bit.
I also feel like the optimization is better in every aspect. Lobby used to be laggy af.
Kudos to BHVR.