No Chapter Spotlight?
Or is the trailers of the trickster and survivor are it?
I enjoy the spotlight video - details on the perks and what not :)
Or is the trailers of the trickster and survivor are it?
I enjoy the spotlight video - details on the perks and what not :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me 2, we didn't even get a cool reveal trailer that was cinematic :(
Also, I didn't get to hear that voice saying "The All Kill chapter is available now.. e v e r y w h e r e."
I couldn’t find it either. Such a downer.
Maybe they are waiting for it to be completely available everywhere.
They can join Huntrese and Doctor in that regard.