The trickster
Who else is getting excited for the trickster release tonight. I would have loved to have joker as the new killer but the trickster is the closest at the minute. The cosmetics are really cool as well. Hopefully this is the future good killer who can join the the top 5.
Comments
I'm excited to play him. I know everyone goes on about how he won't be strong, but why should I care? As long as he's fun, I'll be happy and hopefully he lives up to expectations.
Eh. Trickster is meh. Best part of the update are his perks, the Wraith buff, Blight fix, and DS nerf.
Like I say to my mates (unless you did ptb) don't judge till he is released. That's why I play cliche killers such as blight and everything. He my just need some tlc and practice to get to know
I was excited too.
Too bad evil genius 2 releases today too and that tickles my nostalgia bone just to much to ignore.
I'll still buy trickster. Just won't be playing as much for the next couple of weeks. Just too many good games
I spent about 10 hours playing Trickster on the PTB.
Excited for everything but Trickster.