Let's be honest for a second

Ok quick show of hands how many of you are currently not enjoying the game and wish you didn't sink so much money and gameplay into it because this is how I'm feeling. The only reason I've stuck around as long as I have is because I purchased a bunch of DLC characters which lots are pretty damn useless and I'm getting tired of reading the same things nerf this that and the other no what we need is to agree that the devs are treating us like beta testers we pay for this game and end up testing out new killers and survivors perks we find bugs but they don't listen rarely do they fix them! Oh but on top of that you speak the truth on here your post gets shut down and a warning sent to your profile well mods try and ban me I dare you it'll show just how greedy you really are only here for the pay cheque just like all of BHVR employees new skins near enough every week what a joke they're robbing you blind! Good luck to all of you maybe one day this game will live up to it's reputation.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure the Mods are volunteers...

    EDIT: I looked it up. The Mods are indeed not paid as I thought. Unless you count getting a special charm as getting paid I guess...

  • Take breaks man. You can’t play this game for extended periods of time without getting burned out.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Take breaks man. You can’t play this game for extended periods of time without getting burned out.

    I've taken breaks this is how I came to this conclusion play other games I feel like I've paid for a complete game and not a half baked stoner idea.

  • This game alone, more than others, you have to take a break from because it will make you want to throw your remote sometimes. So many toxic clowns on here, kids in adult bodies thinking what they do is funny.

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    I'm pretty sure the Mods are volunteers...

    Pretty sure they get paid and doesn't stop them from shutting down anything that they see as "offensive"

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058048#Comment_2058048

    I've taken breaks this is how I came to this conclusion play other games I feel like I've paid for a complete game and not a half baked stoner idea.

    If you want to see how hard it is to balance asymmetrical games play any other ones.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    sounds like you have other issues you need to sort out

    This is what I'm talking about everyone is so quick go assume people who have had enough of being ripped off are having issues no this game is that issue and the sooner everyone sees it the better

  • @DecisiveDwight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2058047#Comment_2058047

    Pretty sure they get paid and doesn't stop them from shutting down anything that they see as "offensive"

    No. They don't get paid.

    Also, I don't know how many times I have to point this out.

    Most of this just isn't the devs, or the mods who you clearly have a problem with, fault. All the stuff you pointed out is 100% at fault for the higher-ups of BHVR, the company. Likely some sort of investor or project manager who tells them to roll out new content every three months.

    The devs are employees. They have schedules to follow, orders to listen to, jobs to keep. That doesn't excuse the bullshit, but maybe you should realize not everything is black and white as your making out to be. The devs and mods are people, not some evil, corporate entity that's out to get you. If you wanna blame someone, blame the higherups.