Cross Promotion
How would you feel if DBD started to do some cross promotion?
One idea that I had would be what it MONSTER energy drink did a cross promotion. Cans or packs of the drink could have codes redeemable for Iridescent Shards and in the game you could find cans of Monster in chests. The energy drink would give players a 6 second energy boost which would allow them to do a generator 200% faster or sprint 150% speed for 6 seconds. There could be Monster themed attire for survivors, killers could have special MONSTER colored themes, etc.
As long as it was not too cheesy there seems like there are a few brands which would not be obtrusive, like no McDonald's uniform for Dwight or Maybelline mudmask for Nea. Now that I think of it, those two would be fun, but you get the idea, nothing overly commercial which would not fit in the Fog.
Comments
The attire sounds cool I guess but the rest is a no.
I was with you till you say about the energy drink that let you do generator 200% faster I think gens go fast enough.
Yeah, the devs would have to figure out what works best and is balanced. Don't get caught up in the details, the general idea is what I was promoting.
Yeah, the details can be worked out, the general idea is what I was talking about.
cosmetics? sure.
actual effects in game? please don't... that's just asking for trouble.
Could go the cod route and make it "double bp for like a hour" for buying a monster energy drink.
that... would be perfectly fine
Redeemable codes on promotional packets sounds like a great idea to me. Especially if it were some sort of crisps or sweets, I could do with a few more of them. ๐