can someone tell me what the ranks are actually for?
Hi, I've been playing a while now and I've noticed that even though I'm a rank 15 killer, I ended up against a rank 3, 6, 7 and 9 killer all in one match. I played as micheal myers. Is this something to do with the choice of hard killer or is it due to how I play or is it to do with the rank system somehow?
Comments
for now they are use for matchmaking and you got higher rank survivors becouse sipmly there werent any survivor at your rank playing or the team has waited long enought to expend rank rang.
Good news soon we will get match making based on skill so it should help us all with this problem
Funsy!
The Matchmaking has been broken for quite a long time now. They're about to scrap it entirely (everyone will start at Rank 20 at the reset and it'll basically determine your "Bonus BP" every time it resets) so soon enough it'll literally mean nothing where right now it just figuratively means nothing :D
Nothing. If survivors have been in a queue for to long they'll be matched with the first killer game can find.
The matchmaking from what i know isnt based at ranks
So nah i cant tell you