Interview with Goodboykaru (Finished)
Oh boy let's see if this works, @GoodBoyKaru Wake up it's time for the thing we were talkin bout.
Anyways, Question #1: If you had to change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Oh boy let's see if this works, @GoodBoyKaru Wake up it's time for the thing we were talkin bout.
Anyways, Question #1: If you had to change one thing about yourself what would it be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A) I'd make myself a lot less dependent on other people for my own happiness.
Question Numero #2: What's the most positive thing you've seen on these forums. If any.
Any and every interaction I had with @Cheers and then the dbd team coming together to support him and actually say something
Question 3: What makes you mad while playing DBD?
Honestly anything; bad map rng, bugs, bad teammates, tunneling, camping, tbagging, clicking; anything that you think would anger someone probably makes me angry
Question 4: When are you gonna quit these forums? You're gettin' real annoyin' on these here forums, and quite frankly I want you gone.
That was a joke.
The real question is: If you could relive one moment from the forums, what would it be?
When would I quit: When i get banned
One moment: technically not on the forums but asking out Cheers
Question 5:
Who do you main as survivor?Do you laugh at my jokesIk everyone thinks it's David because hot but it's actually my girl Claudie; I've mained her since D1 and adore the girl to death.
We interrupt this interview for our scheduled advertisement
Question 6: What would be your dream chapter in DBD?
gotta get that ad revenue
Honestly idk.
In terms of a license and this'll sound really stupid, but Tokyo Ghoul has always been a favourite of mine and they could go absolute balls to the walls crazy with the whole kagune/kakuja thing.
In terms of non-licensed, I'd like to see BHVR's take on a werewolf tbh
Question 9: Will you buy the new All-Kill chapter? Remember, BHVR is watching our every move.
Unless I manage to lose all my money on the new Binding Of Isaac DLC then yeah, should do
Final Question: Anything you uhh, wanna say? Just out of your mind?
If not then I gotta say thanks to our sponsor @NoOneKnowsNova.
18+ dbd players on Twitter stop grooming children challenge, stan loona, Chiaki Nanami deserved better, and I wanna be stamped on by Sniper Mask.
Oh no, an actual serious thing (I'm 100% serious about not grooming children and being stepped on tho):
You don't know someone behind a screen. They may not be who you imagine- they could be older, or younger, they could be going through really hard things, they could not. So just be a decent damn person to them and if you make a mistake, apologise, don't be a ######### even further.
Available at Walgreens.
I'm scared that the last thing you said was directed at me.
ANYWAYS THAT'S IT FOR uhhhh THIS INTERVIEW
I did say that people who apologise were okay lol
who said I apologized >:)
You did, when you said sorry about 50 times
Man I didn't wanna be exposed
Well someone call me Mikey cause that #########'s tier 3
This has been an enlightening read.
Love4Eva (ft. Grimes), then Heart Attack
Damn I'm waiting for my interview also @GoodBoyKaru quick question, who is you fav killer and why?
Pyramid Head because he's fun to play and I want him to crush my skull under his boot
I used to be PH main, but then one day I sucked as him and strangely stopped, probly too much of clowns intoxication
What's goin on here
The press are now asking questions.
How dare they bother MY celebrity?!?! Sueing time.
I heard Dabihwow has an extremely good lawyer, proceed with caution.
Oh ######### what have I got myself into lol
also i do have av ery good lawyer, his reddit name is ClownxTrapper, amazing fellow plus he ships these two
mhm? Let's try it out in the courtroom, eh? @NoOneKnowsNova get ready to get your lawyer on.
You think I have the money to get a lawyer?
Indeed let the trial commence or whenever the #########
Well if you dont, after im done sueing dabi, i'm suein you too
What did I do to deserve this? D:
not makin enough bank
So in other words you're gonna sue me for being a disappointment?
yes. yes I am.
I'm suprised you're the first person to sue me then.
Dw I'll do it for free
Don't know why you'd waste your time on a case that we have no chance on winning.
Cause you're the prosecution literally pressing charges?
Before I made this post, I asked @GoodBoyKaru a question on their wall.
Q: What made you start posting animal pics on these forums?
A: I got bored of seeing everything be so negative, there was a bait thread where I could post a picture of a *really* disappointed looking cow, people seemed to like it, so I kept going. Did you know on that original thread, there was at least 1 picture of a cow on all 9 pages, and I think there were, like, 34 cow pictures and 3 donkey pictures.
I'm late to the party but this was fun. Or maybe I'm just so tired that anything is fun right now, i dunno.
Either way, thank you all for letting this exist (: