Invisible Skill Checks
That happened to me today? I am not sure killer was cheating or that is just one of the DbD bugs? I asked in end game chat but noone answered so idk
That happened to me today? I am not sure killer was cheating or that is just one of the DbD bugs? I asked in end game chat but noone answered so idk
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
One of DBD’s bugs.
I thought they fixed this one though.
Well seem like they didnt.
This has never happened to me so I had no idea this was a thing
I haven't seen one of those since post cross play and only got that once.
In that whole game i only hit a single single skill check lol