Today games

I’m a red rank solo survivor, and these were the games today:

3 slugging rank 1 nurses. 4k every game, of course

1 red rank huntress camping with the hatches the hooked survivor. 3k and 1 hatch escape

1 rank 1 blight slugging all the survs. 4k

Every game last less than 5 mins, but apparently for devs the problem is DS.

This is what you want bhvr? Congrats in that case

Comments

  • Well survivors got Undying nerfed. Which caused the killers to slow the game down, by keeping everyone off the gens.

    Now with it gone, survivors ignore totems and just focus on gens. In most of my survivor matches, 3 gens are completed before the first hook.

    In conclusion. Survivors want short matches. Why are you surprised killers respond accordingly?

  • @Tsulan said:

    Well survivors got Undying nerfed. Which caused the killers to slow the game down, by keeping everyone off the gens.

    Now with it gone, survivors ignore totems and just focus on gens. In most of my survivor matches, 3 gens are completed before the first hook.

    In conclusion. Survivors want short matches. Why are you surprised killers respond accordingly?

    I see it from the survivor POV. Killers are totally overpowered, so survs only can genrush if they want to escape

  • @Tsulan said:

    Well survivors got Undying nerfed. Which caused the killers to slow the game down, by keeping everyone off the gens.

    Now with it gone, survivors ignore totems and just focus on gens. In most of my survivor matches, 3 gens are completed before the first hook.

    In conclusion. Survivors want short matches. Why are you surprised killers respond accordingly?

    Tbf people were slugging with ruin undying on. Just because they can win without slugging doesn’t mean they won’t slug anyway

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056552#Comment_2056552

    I see it from the survivor POV. Killers are totally overpowered, so survs only can genrush if they want to escape

    Killers are OP?

    Ok, now you´re kidding.

  • @Phasmamain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056552#Comment_2056552

    Tbf people were slugging with ruin undying on. Just because they can win without slugging doesn’t mean they won’t slug anyway

    I can´t remember a single match of killers slugging with Undying Ruin. But maybe i was just lucky.

  • @Tsulan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056565#Comment_2056565

    I can´t remember a single match of killers slugging with Undying Ruin. But maybe i was just lucky.

    Slugging with ruin is very powerful since it forces survivors off gens. Most killers I played during the ruin undying era slugged quite a lot. Not that I blame them but it is boring to fight against

  • I do not think DS would have changed the outcomes of these games.

    But these are what I refer to as "Chicken or Egg" debates. If you don't apply pressure when the opportunity is presented, then you may well lose the whole game. And if you allow the survivors some slack, then your gennys will pop like crazy and your left playing from behind. I also played highly competitively for a long time, and there is nothing wrong with that play style. But you are not wrong, it can be cause for some unfun situations.

    But if survivors are going to have a meta of pound gennys as fast as possible and not heal. Well killers are likely to tunnel, slug and camp. It is the world of DBD. At least until enough people get bored with the sweat fest and begin to play more chill.

    Or you play so long that you now have the probability of outplaying many of your opponents and can choose the intensity of the match by your skill and experience.

  • HOw many times you 3-4k? I know, it’s only because survs at red rank are trash and you don’t use b&c for the aura reading, only for the bps

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056577#Comment_2056577

    HOw many times you 3-4k? I know, it’s only because survs at red rank are trash and you don’t use b&c for the aura reading, only for the bps

    I get 3 and 4 man escapes in roughly 70% of my matches as red rank solo survivor.

    Oh and i use WGLF for the BPs.

  • @valvarez4 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2056577#Comment_2056577

    HOw many times you 3-4k? I know, it’s only because survs at red rank are trash and you don’t use b&c for the aura reading, only for the bps

    I use BBQ for BP's. Soon as I don't need it it can be replaced with dicordance, tinkerer, Thrilling, Whispers just to name a few and my build will be more powerful for it. Sure there are games here and there where I get some clowns that get picked up by BBQ everytime but that's rare and completely there fault. However that is overall good for the survivors in that game as I'm now heading 40 meters from the hook. After I don't need BBQ I may not. Be cautious of the things you wish for.

  • I tried another match. Rank 1 oni, and of course, a camper, facecamper and tunneller. 4k. Good job bhvr

  • And the last one today. Red rank pay to win freddy. Camper and tunneler with 4k in 4min. This is the actual state of this game in eastern europe servers.

  • Today 2 matches. First it was a nurse with devour hope. Died on first hit. At least it was longer than 5 min. Second game, basement insidious bubba.

    Am I cursed?