Practice mode

Red Ranks suck all around. It's no fun especially for killer. On top of that trying to learn a new killers is a nightmare. I learned nurse at rank 2. I then dropped all the way down to rank 11 because nurse is hard. Can there be a practice mode for killers that are level 30 ish or below. I would love to learn new killers, but its not fun getting stomped on each and every game by try hard survivor mains. Your thoughts?

Comments

  • I mean... There is a practice mode, it's custom game mode. Granted you gotta have friends to play with but it's a good way of learning new stuff.

  • If the proposed MMR functions as advertised we will be able to do as you are asking, as killers would have a rating for each killer and then matchmaking is based off of that.

  • I love the idea of a practice mode with killers/survivors with super basic AI like the tutorials, just to get the feel of a killer's power. For those of us who don't have friends who play DBD. It would also be nice if you could select a map for it, so if a reworked or new map comes out you could check it out, learn the new structures, etc.