Anyone see this?
Devs take notes please
I gotta say..... to the person or person(s) responsible, VERY NICE.
how can this look so much better than bhvr who has what 500 employees? Like good lord. I’d rather play the game shown here.
@slipttees said:Anyone see this?http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1gyBcK5e4
@slipttees said:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1gyBcK5e4
I think the killer's power could be.
Infects the survivor with a worm
This worm inverts the directional controls for 15-20 seconds and you are blinded until you remove it using the mendself.
Game play: He maybe can climb trees and jump for a certain distance or run and can jump.
Map: Red Forest (Dense Forest)
Mori: He would open his mouth to leave a large worm and suck body fluid of the survivor who fell only leather and bone.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Devs take notes please
I gotta say..... to the person or person(s) responsible, VERY NICE.
how can this look so much better than bhvr who has what 500 employees? Like good lord. I’d rather play the game shown here.
I think the killer's power could be.
Infects the survivor with a worm
This worm inverts the directional controls for 15-20 seconds and you are blinded until you remove it using the mendself.
Game play: He maybe can climb trees and jump for a certain distance or run and can jump.
Map: Red Forest (Dense Forest)
Mori: He would open his mouth to leave a large worm and suck body fluid of the survivor who fell only leather and bone.