Unranked games?

Hello, I'm a rank 4 killer and I don't deserve my rank i know. I should be around 6-10 but thats not the topic.

I want to try new killer but I don't want to play with red ranks just because i'm red too. I can't play other killers without 4 escapes, So.. Don't you guys think we need a new playground to get better at the game?

Comments

  • Just derank yourself. Problem solved

  • @kergun said:

    Hello, I'm a rank 4 killer and I don't deserve my rank i know. I should be around 6-10 but thats not the topic.

    I want to try new killer but I don't want to play with red ranks just because i'm red too. I can't play other killers without 4 escapes, So.. Don't you guys think we need a new playground to get better at the game?

    If the skill based match making BHVR is developing, you will be matched with survivors based on your skill with each individual killer. So they are trying to implement something like that.

    I might ask, does it matter if they all escape if you are just learning how to use the killer? You still learn in games you lose. Plus you will derank and potentially get better matches to get some wins.

  • @Red_Beard said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237622/unranked-games

    If the skill based match making BHVR is developing, you will be matched with survivors based on your skill with each individual killer. So they are trying to implement something like that.

    I might ask, does it matter if they all escape if you are just learning how to use the killer? You still learn in games you lose. Plus you will derank and potentially get better matches to get some wins.

    It is so frustrating when 4 escapes happens, im even okay with 3 but in one match, i didn't get a SINGLE down...