Nintendo Switch Issue

I play on both my Switch and PS5 and have been playing on my switch mainly the past few weeks. Well I went to play yesterday and the game will load up but it won't boot past the loading screen to the main menu. I am not sure if anyone else on the Switch is having the issue but it also says it is up to day software wise. I figured before I delete the game and redownload it I would ask if any other Switch Users are having this or other similar issues?

Thank you for any help or tips to try and solve this issue. =)

Comments

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong place.

    So recently I bought myself Dead by Daylight for the Nintendo Switch, the physical copy, and my friend some eShop vouchers to get a digital copy on their end. Today they were finally able to get it, as well as Switch Online, but for some reason it won’t work. He described it as the game would reach the loading screen and just load.

    “The game won't load in. It plays the little movie at the beginning, and then it just loads. I've waited 30 minutes and it doesn't stop loading.“

    His guess is that because he used GBP gift cards (me) and he’s Canadian it’s because he’s trying to connect to British servers instead.

    Also because it’s Switch the hardware is standardised, yay.

    EDIT: Issue resolved. Turn the switch off (hold power button) for 12 seconds, wait five or so minutes, restart the switch and tada the game works now.

    Give this a shot

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    have you tried shutting down and rebooting it? i thnk you have to hold power button for 10 seconds

    some people have found success this method

    I actually tired first shutting the game down and that did nothing and then the system and sadly no luck. I even made sure to check every time that the software was up to date and still no luck sadly. Thank you for the idea though and I will continue to try. I just hate to delete a game for the hour or longer redownload time. I hate to bash the switch but the system has more issues than any other ones i have owned. I have some games that when they get a small update need to pretty much download the entire game again just for the tiny patch forcing me to delete stuff. It is a odd system. lol

  • YAY THANK YOU! This suggestion worked! I am not sure why just restarting the system didn't work but I guess turning it off for a bit worked. It is a odd system. lol

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2055009#Comment_2055009

    SORRY TO HEAR THAT

    i think you may find more success, posting this in the technical issues section. a verified personnel can respond and help you!

    btw, the switch is a small and weak console, designed for small games. switch exclusives work very nicely with the console (because they are optimized for the console unlike big ports like dead by daylight)

    it's the sad truth, that dbd and huge ports will never work on switch as well as it does on pc or new generation consoles. except for cloud versions

    I agree! I love the Switch but my PS5 is my main system. I only like the Switch because when I want to be lazy and lay in bed and watch tv I can play games at the same time. Nintendo always manages to make their system not great but almost a needed system to fit those odd moment when you can't use your PC or Actual Console. lol Thanks for trying to help and it is finally working. =)