Chainsaw’d Through Locker
Was playing on The Game Map and got chainsaw’d through the locker by Leatherface. The door was closed and everything and I don’t think he just got me before I got in. Video below:
https://youtu.be/4hRaGl6l0eUWas playing on The Game Map and got chainsaw’d through the locker by Leatherface. The door was closed and everything and I don’t think he just got me before I got in. Video below:
https://youtu.be/4hRaGl6l0eU
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe he hit you before the getting in locker animation finished? But other than that it's just a hitbox problem.
I mean the door was closed and everything. Idk what other animation was needed.
Maybe there's a delay before the animation actually ends, but I don't know. Probably just hitboxes, like I said.
I believe the full animation has to occur before you're considered to be "in the locker" and slowing that down, the door was still not fully closed when the chainsaw hit the locker, and that's without allowing for any latency.
Happened to me against a hillbilly the other day!