I'm losing pips while safety pipping

I don't know what's going on,I play on console and have been losing pips everytime I safety pip,anyone else having this issue?

Comments

  • This has been a bug for a couple weeks. BHVR said they fixed it but something is definitely still wrong.

  • Are you dying but still getting a gold Unbroken emblem? Bc that's a bug

  • @romones848484 said:

    I don't know what's going on,I play on console and have been losing pips everytime I safety pip,anyone else having this issue?

    I'm not experiencing that same problem exactly oh, but I am however experiencing my rank number being different in the after game leaderboard then what it actually is and I'm sometimes not getting the Pips that I earned during that game. Both of these issues seem like a big problem.

  • @Dop3yshotz93 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/237548/im-losing-pips-while-safety-pipping

    I'm not experiencing that same problem exactly oh, but I am however experiencing my rank number being different in the after game leaderboard then what it actually is and I'm sometimes not getting the Pips that I earned during that game. Both of these issues seem like a big problem.

    Yes I am having that same issue as well if I'm one pip away from next rank,it show I ranked down even though I didn't.As for the pip problem I am no longer losing them so idk what happened

  • @HighwayCatalyst said:

    Are you dying but still getting a gold Unbroken emblem? Bc that's a bug

    I'm not sure I didn't look but I have stopped losing them now so that issue went away