Tunneling and facecamping is good but looping how dare they?

When a killer tunnels and facecamps a survivor a lot of the community seems to be on the killer's side, if a survivor loops the killer the community is outraged.


Imo tunneling and facecamping are just as "scummy" as looping

Comments

  • Who was ever outraged about looping? Probably the first time I'm hearing this tbh.

  • @AhoyWolf said:

    Who was ever outraged about looping? Probably the first time I'm hearing this tbh.

    I've heard about people complaining about looping occasionally, but it's not that common. I wonder what are survivors supposed to do if they aren't allowed to run away.

  • I hate looping but I've never tried to remove it, and I've never called it scummy.


    Meanwhile there are cries for BHVR to "do something about camping/tunneling!" every single day.

  • who has say that. are you ok or something.

  • @EvanSnowWolf said:

    I hate looping but I've never tried to remove it, and I've never called it scummy.

    Meanwhile there are cries for BHVR to "do something about camping/tunneling!" every single day.

    yeah

  • Are you talking about when people complain about God loops?

    144497354_726425468246972_8751082934362512714_n.jpg


  • the only people who are outraged over looping are killers who just hit 100 hours in the game its a small minority

  • I swear this forum is two bizarro universes constantly at war with each other.