So I found a key in a chest with it's "Weaved Ring" and "Prayer Rope" add-ons, but after dying I got to keep both the key and the add-ons.
Pretty sure that I was not supposed to keep "Weaved Ring" after dying.
What perks/offerings were you using?
Ace In The Hole, Plunderer's Instinct
Then We're Gonna Live Forever as I run it 90% of the time
The last one was most likely an exhaustion perk, Borrowed Time or Kindred.
No offerings
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What perks/offerings were you using?
Ace In The Hole, Plunderer's Instinct
Then We're Gonna Live Forever as I run it 90% of the time
The last one was most likely an exhaustion perk, Borrowed Time or Kindred.
No offerings