Does oppression work with gearhead?
Or with overcharge? I've never tried before
Or with overcharge? I've never tried before
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Any answer?
Overcharge no. PGTW also doesn't work with it.
Gearhead I don't know but I'd assume not; it's not a good or great skillcheck
Oppresion activates any time you kick a gen while it is not on cool down so in that sense yes. However with overcharge as an example, overcharge would only apply to the gen you kick not all the gens that gwt hit by oppression.
Solid white is Great
If you don't get the bloodpoints for a "Great Skill Check" score event afaik it isn't classed as a Great Skill Check, hence why Overcharge doesn't grant bonus gen progression and Oppression isn't meant to but does due to a bug.