whats look then better?
i cant choice
i cant choice
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the first one more.
Me too.
P3 Outfit and the skin from the Battlepass are his best skins imo
Demons end is his best skin imo.
IMO the Prestige of Oni is Lackluster. For a Killer who is just brutal(appearance, Mori) and has his power connected to blood, there is way too less blood on him.
The Rift-Skin on the other hand just looks awesome. I just hope they fix it that you see the arrows in your PoV when using the Demon Dash.
Yeah,the P3 skin is a bit lackluster and could use some more blood (especially in the hair of the mask).I don't really understand why they've been so hesitant with the P3 Skins.
The only good one we got after a lot of boring ones was Pyramid Head.
I'm just waiting for the Halloween Event at this point.Oni deserves more good looking Skins :(
Why use anything but the Minotaur skin?