what did they use?

Oh no you died first in the trial and as a solo queue you have no reason to stay but you want to see what the killers build was because they did an amazing job (maybe looking for builds to try when you play killer). so now you gotta wait anywhere from 30 seconds to 20 minutes.

But why? Cant they tell when Im solo instead of swf?

its a minor thing and itd only be a QOL type of thing but I dont see a reason why not

Comments

  • I guess they think it's not worth to put ressources into it which i agree with.

    Would be a nice QoL for solo players but there are far more important QoL changes that i want to see.

  • There would be nothing stopping you from adding the other random Survivors still alive and telling them the Killer's build.

    Sounds unlikely, but I think the devs wouldn't want to take that risk.

  • As a survivor I tend to stay around - it gives me insight into their gameplay as well as the killers - I use it as a way to learn more. I also like to try to figure out during spectating what the killer is using by what happens in the match.

  • @Superyoshiegg said:

    There would be nothing stopping you from adding the other random Survivors still alive and telling them the Killer's build.

    Sounds unlikely, but I think the devs wouldn't want to take that risk.

    It used show the killer's build during the game but it got abused like how you said.